Josh worked as an investigator and law clerk for Turner, Reid, Duncan, Loomer & Patton, P.C. law firm from 1992 to 1997 where his practice areas included insurance and product liability defense. During law school, Josh was certified to practice by the Supreme Court of Missouri and took to trial several cases as a prosecuting attorney for the city of Springfield, Missouri.
Josh became a partner at the firm of Hazelrigg & Roberts, P.C. in January 1999. Current practice areas include personal injury, real estate, business planning and litigation, contract, insurance defense, bankruptcy, civil litigation, criminal defense, and sports and entertainment agency law.
Josh currently resides in Nixa, Missouri with his wife, Tifini, and two children, Greyson and Holland. Josh attends church at Ozark Highlands Church where he is an elder and plays bass guitar in the praise band.
RECENT PUBLICATIONS, PRESENTATIONS & APPEARANCES
- Featured Speaker on LAWTALK, 560 AM, 2010 & 2011.
- Online Defamation Law, Executive Summit Presentation; American College of Forensic Examiners-International, Inc.; October 2011.
- Internet Defamation, Defending Your Name, The Forensic Examiner®, Volume 20, Number 3, Winter 2011.
- Defending Your Name Online, Annals of Psychotherapy & Integrative Health®, Volume 14, Number 3, 2011.
- Internet Defamation, Inside Homeland Security®, Volume 9, Issue 4, 2011.